Friday, July 2, 2010

Lone Day

first of all, I just wanna ask one thing : IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS BETTE DAVIS' MOVIES ?

fiuh, what a relieve.

Lone day. yep, not lonely, just...lone. Spent the day by myself today. No parents, just me. So, I had nothing to do. And even though I have piles of DVDs I haven't watched, I spent the day slacking around. Surfing the internet. Opening facebook, my blog, my friends' blog which they haven't updated yet. I also googled Emile Hirsch, you know, from my previous posts I have been saying how talented he was, but really. I didn't know a thing about him. so I googled him. 

let's just say that I stumbled upon a few videos of him - mostly were interviews about the movie he starred in. I never really knew he is such...a goof ball. He's really funny. He threw jokes in interviews I watched, and they were pretty hilarious. I hope he doesn't jump into comedy though. He's very talented. Not that I'm saying that comedy is not for talented people - I mean, look at John C. Reilly - but I think it's a waste of his talent.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A DVD OF A MOVIE THAT STARRED BETTE DAVIS ???? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BABY JANE ? JEZEBEL ? ALL ABOUT EVE ?? NO ???? OR MARLON BRANDO ??

ehm. well, let's end the day with a quote : "Success only breeds a new goal" - Bette Davis
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment